South Shore Housing helps low and moderate income families and individuals secure affordable housing and use that housing as a foundation for improving their econnomic stability and wellbeing.
South Shore Housing realizes its mission by:
- Providing Rental Assistance through the Housing Choice Voucher and Massachusetts State Rental Voucher programs
- Assisting families in finding apartments they can afford
- Supporting families as they move forward toward economic and social independence
- Aiding individuals in reconnecting with their communities
- Offering related housing and homeownership educational programs
- Helping cities and towns increase their stock of affordable housing
- Acting as a consultant or partner with developers to facilitate building affordable family
SSH is NOT accepting applications for the MRVP waitlist. Please contact our HCEC Dept. for information on where to apply
SSH receives $5000 Grant from Santander Bank for the SSTAP Program
Utility Allowance changes - Frequently Asked Questions - Jan. 2014
SSH IS OPEN WEDNESDAY EVENINGS
Raft/Budget Workshop Kingston - Oct.
Raft/Budget Workshop Brockton - Oct.
Raft/Budget Workshop New Bedford - Oct.
1St Time Home Buyer Workshops
1st Time Homebuyer Sponsored by NE Moves Mortgage- Oct.
Eventbright Registration for Workshops
Affordable Housing Rental Workshops
Learn how to find affordable rental housing in your area.
For information on RAFT funding
Father Bill’s & MainSpring Hosts Two Events to Promote Employment
ATTENTION FIRST TIME HOMEBUYERS! NEW AFFORDABLE 3 BR HOMES IN DIGHTON
Dighton Lottery Application
Advisory on Discrimination against Tenants
Receiving Federal, State, or Local Housing Subsidies