South Shore Housing helps low and moderate income families and individuals secure affordable housing and use that housing as a foundation for improving their econnomic stability and wellbeing.
South Shore Housing realizes its mission by:
- Providing Rental Assistance through the Housing Choice Voucher and Massachusetts State Rental Voucher programs
- Assisting families in finding apartments they can afford
- Supporting families as they move forward toward economic and social independence
- Aiding individuals in reconnecting with their communities
- Offering related housing and homeownership educational programs
- Helping cities and towns increase their stock of affordable housing
- Acting as a consultant or partner with developers to facilitate building affordable family
SSH receives $5000 Grant from Santander Bank for the SSTAP Program
Utility Allowance changes - Frequently Asked Questions - Jan. 2014
SSH IS OPEN WEDNESDAY EVENINGS
Raft/Budget Workshop Kingston - Oct.
Raft/Budget Workshop Brockton - Oct.
Raft/Budget Workshop New Bedford - Oct.
1St Time Home Buyer Workshops
Sept. - Sponsored by Eagle Bank
Sept. - Sponsored by Webster Bank
Eventbright Registration for Workshops
Affordable Housing Rental Workshops
Learn how to find affordable rental housing in your area.
For information on RAFT funding
Father Bill’s & MainSpring Hosts Two Events to Promote Employment
ATTENTION FIRST TIME HOMEBUYERS! NEW AFFORDABLE 3 BR HOMES IN DIGHTON
Dighton Lottery Application
Advisory on Discrimination against Tenants
Receiving Federal, State, or Local Housing Subsidies